Sunday, June 2, 2013

Model assistant:

This is what happens when you ask your divine four year old to sit for a 'test shot'. I had a photoshoot at home this afternoon. The weather was poor and my
little star is only two. So I grabbed kitchen chairs and throw rugs and played around with the best light in the girls bedroom. I think Miss M proved the light and makeshift studio was pretty darn fine:




Gosh..I am bias..But she is just the most beautiful girl. I love her to pieces. These photos show her outer beauty - but she is so lovely on the inside too. kind to a fault..Generous...Outgoing and friendly..Open and honest with everyone..Funny and charming and energetic..Goodness..the energy from this darling little fliberty jib!

And this last one..More serene..A moment I captured..And I played with the editing for a little bit of fun!

 

Love you Moo 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment