Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Stuck in Dec:

I really meant to make my Dec layouts for Stuck to be Christmas inspired..But I am sorry to say - yhis year it just didn't happen. Oddly enough, I have scrapped all of last years xmas photos andI didn't have any ready to go in Nov this year. I did kinda create it with Christmas colours??



A bit of stamping and misting which I was working with alot back in Nov. Dec brings extra responsibility tho..And for me that equates to less fuss with backgrounds!! hehe! As usual alot of stuff that is old..But there is some new product on here too.. Some Studio Calico roller rink kit products including puffy stickers.. And the vellum thought bubble..Which is totally COOL...

Plus the photo.. My darling boy..In his handmade "R" shirt.. Thanks to his fab Aunt Cindy who cleverly created this for his birthday.. We LOVE it..

Bye for now..
Remember that exciting news?
Only  days away now...
Ready to share...

xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is delightful!!! Looking forward to hearing your news, Celeste! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout and that photo is so cute!! I want an X shirt for my son.....might just have to make my own too!!

    ReplyDelete