Friday, December 7, 2012

pretty paints:

I saw this technique on a couple of blogs and I also pinned it on Pinterest.. Thought before the silly season completely swallowed me whole - I might have a go at it... Naturally I scrapped this over a week ago and I am only just getting around to posting it now:


I just used the eraser end of a greylead pencil in my coloured ink pads?? My dots got uniformed as I went along.. So simple.. Might do a boy version next...

Stay tuned for my version of December Daily..

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This is sooo awesome! Fab technique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I saw this technique too...will get to it one day - when we're home from NZ???!!! Looks GREAT...& really enjoying what you're doing with your not quite last minute daily...hope you got my email with my address??? If not - let me know again!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete