Wednesday, February 8, 2012

OMG! I'm back!






















Hello!! I wonder if anyone out there is still checking in on me??? So sorry for the massive break. But I really needed a break from technology this Summer. I gave in to it easily too. I had access to the internet and just didn't bother. Instead I read a book, painted numerous toenails, exercised (shock/horror!) and mucked about with my kids. So much so that I have found it quite difficult to get back on the broadband technological super highway. BUT here I am... So I thought I would share some of Summer photos. I actually didn't pull the camera out that much either? I really just chilled. AND I loved it. Totally.

Now we have waterslided, knee-boarded, ridden bikes, swam in the pool and the river. Been on three seperate speed boats. We have made giant freckles at a choc factory, tried every version of coffee in Yarrawonga. We saw fireworks and a ski show. We entertained our selves at mini golf, Gracie getting a hole in one. We swam in the rain and some of us (younger) tried our hands at skinny dipping. We have eated ice cream, chocolate, pizzas, salads and more salads... We were issued speeding fines (older..oops) and had bike races. We skate boarded and slathered on sunscreen too many times to count. Were rarely in bed before 10 and even made New Years Day at midnight. We had visitors, Murphy's and Lockharts.. We played with our friends, exhausted two pairs of thons each and had an awesome time.

I love Summer.
Totally.

9 comments:

  1. nice to see you back, glad you had a great summer!! Love the pic of the 5 kids on the step, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy to see the return of the blog! Might even inspire me to update mine...then again, pigs might fly! Photos are gorgeous. Loved spending time with you all at the beach, it's always my guys' favourite holiday of the year. Long live Kennett River! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely to see your photos from your summer... your kids have grown so much too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Sounds like my summer a bit!!! Hope to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK, have been checking in heaps, lovely photos, tell me how did you get rylan clean after the ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your back i missed you, lovely photos, cant wait to see how you scrap them, i love the one of rylan and the ice cream all over him

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry i didnt mean to post twice i didnt think it worked, now ive posted tree times. SEE I TOLD YOU I MISSED YOU

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see you had such a fab break - but I agree, it's good to see you back.... looks like the kids had a lovely 'chill out' time too:):) Looking forward to you scrapping the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing time you've had with your family! glad to see you back on-line though ;) I always love your inspiration and I've nominated you on my blog if you'd like to check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete