Thursday, April 21, 2011

boy love..

The only two challenges I was able to get done before going away this month were both boy layouts and I love them!
First up:

For the life of me I cannot remember what new product brands I used here...And not having my scrap room near  me does not help! I know there is some cool new Basic Grey in there though.. I love my little flags.. This month at STB your layout needed to feature an item of clothing..This is RJ in his very first shirt..He is so scrummy! Some Studio Calico My Huey mist here.. I love it. It dries quicker and isn't so wet when you first spray it. A bit of paint splatter too..


This is the 12345 challenge.. I piece of kraft - check...2 photos smaller than 4x6 - check... Three different alphas - check...4 patterned papers - check... and five embellies..also check.. seriously divine baby photos of my little RJ boy.....

By the way..Loving wireless broadband...Able to blog while away on holiday...Will post some snaps soon...

Night..
Thanks for lookin..

3 comments:

  1. These LO's are just SUPER AWESOME... Love them both!! Enjoy you Easter Weekend.....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such gorgeous layouts!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous LO's Celeste.. love the colours and your misting looks fabulous. Hope you had a lovely Easter and thanks for joining in at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete