Our wedding day..11 years ago.. How far we have come....
Wedding anniversay roses..plus Milla..
- one horse...long ago sold..
- 2 dogs.. once spritely and the light of our lives..Now.. old and medicated..Love them..
- 3 cats.. All still surprisingly spritely!
- a couple of kamikaze goldfish ( god rest their little fishy souls)
- a few budgies.. aaargh..Will never have birds again..
- 4 little girls..each as beautiful as each other
- one precious little boy..our wonderful marvellous little bonus baby..
- 6 homes..3 flats, 3 houses..Stating out at two bedroom...We are now currently at 5 bedroom..
- one mortgage..STILL
- 9 cars...Including a two-seat coupe in the early days and graduating to our current vehicular modes of transport...not one BUT 2 seven seater 4WD's...
- We started with just one two seater FABRIC couch on which we snuggled TOGETHER.. We still have it but now it currently resides in our toy room. We NOW own 3 LEATHER lounges suites..One of which the girls treat as a gymnastics arena...Ou newest suite is a SEVEN seater chaise! SEVEN!!!
- And by the look of the old wedding photos ALOT more wrinkles!
Off to give Milla a bottle, because she's whiny and snotty and very tired...That's one aspect of our simple little world..