Saturday, December 4, 2010

Vivid..

Here is my take on the Kraft It Up Christmas challenge. I have scrapped my out takes from our recent attempt at the inaugral Xmas card photo.  I had a play with the lovely Christmas range from Echo Park Papers.. I also incorporated knots as requested..There is a knot in the lace below the photos and in the decorations too.  Of course glimmermist and the rest is just scraps..

My pink glimmermist is bizarre! comes out all splatty? Ah well..Interesing effect.. This was a quicky to commerorate their missing top teeth. Used a lot of old product..You will note the circular Heidi Swapp sticker circa 2005??


Ahhhh.....Some blueness.. So soothing.. I really like this layout. A bit eclectic..and I really wanted to sew through the hearts and over the cool lace..But alas I sewed TOO quickly over wet glue..Typical ME behaviour..and the sewing machine has spat the proverbial dummy...Got out the old alpha stamps too..

Here is my Get Picky December challenge layout. Inspired by the cool Audrey Hepburn quote pictured below.... She certainly does believe in PINK. A really girly girl for all her business and independence. Loves dolls and bags and dressups... Had another run at those alpha stamps too..

 

And lastly my oldest little pumkin. Looking decidely older than her 8 years.. And yes she does have the LOOK.. I had a go at making a medallion that I saw a tutorial for on Steph CD's blog. Apparently a Martha Stewart original..I think it is kinda cool. My husband walked past the layout and his only comment.."Very 3D"..Dammit he is right..Not going to be easy to slide this one into an album. What am I carrying on about? I haven't slipped a layout into an album in 12 months! LOL! Nothing new on here..All scraps apart from the use of my lovely new MS punches....


So in retrospect my current style is what I would call VIVID..What do you think?????

Vivid grunge?
Vivid Chic?
Scappily vivid?
Eclectic vivid?
Crazy eclectic?

hehehhehehehehe... Come up with a silly cool name and I might send you a Chrissy pressie?????????

20 comments:

  1. WOW HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE ALL OF THESE PAGES... you have been very busy !!! I love the blue one too ther is somthing about it ??
    love your style... hhmmmm a name .. I will spend some time thinking about that , I love coming up with names..hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love it ALL!!!! I adore your style .. as for a name .... how 'bout ... vividly CELESTE!!!
    :-) have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all your LO's Celeste... all your misting is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it blows me away everytime with your misting, its just amazing!
    Thanks for playing along at KIU this month :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layouts!!! Just love everything about them! And your misting - so awesome, the best!!! Well done!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a feast of scrappiness!! i love each one.. so different and so gorgeous!! i love you aren't predicable .. every layout has its own unique appeal.. i love the spray of mist.. and i love the blobbing mists.. so as for naming your style... how about vividly YOU! (or if you were saying it... vividly ME!!) (i think!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, lovin all these, just gorgeous, love your style of work, so much inspiration,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, so many lovely layout here, I love them all, so much to see and admire here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much eye candy to look at! LOVE your style and the girls are right, your misting is INCREDIBLE!
    As for a name, how about 'eclectically vivid' or 'uniquely vivid' or 'vividly individual'! I think they all sum up your style pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at KIU....... such gorgeous photos and an awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your craft it up Layout, the nuetral backround sets of the PP colours. I love the all bluey page to. Must be wonderful to finally have an excuse to go all blue. The hearts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stunning Celeste!!! You can so tell you are having a ball scrapping again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of them are just divine!! Love all the misting and gotta love using up all your scraps! I'm so glad the Audrey Hepburn quote inspired you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of them Celeste. Yes they are very vivid which is such a good thing. It makes you happy to look at your layouts. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. STUNNING work as always Celeste!! love them all but your KIU one is amazing! Thanks for joining in again this month! :) xo

    ps.....how bout' Crazy Vermist!!! hehe...:) love how you do your misting...just SPECTACULAR!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Celeste, I just simply love everything you do, you are an amazing scrapper, not sure how I would sum up your style, but it is just stunning, having your last baby has created some amazing creativity...Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning layouts Celeste. It is lovely to see your work again :). LOL, about classifying your style. I am the last person to be able to do that. But I do adore that top layout best of all. So christmasey and yet not, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, beautiful layouts Celeste :):):) hehehe..I did laugh about your mist comment though....My lime green one has the same spray action :)
    The quote was gorgeous wasn't it...certainly something for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your style is beautiful! What wonderful layouts, they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What gorgeous LOs. I love your misting, you do it perfectly. Your KIU looks fab with the baubles coming down. I think my fave is the blue baby love heart one. I am a softie for that sort of LO.

    ReplyDelete