Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sneak Peek..

For Alyce and Adrian...










And we were worried we wouldn't get any decent shots??? Seriously? How beautiful are all of these? And these are only MY faves..The little crazy arty ones that appeal to me rather than the simple portrait..Although I have included a couple of those too.. These cute little twinnies were SERIOUSLY tired and really not that willing to play the photography game..Just to show you an out take of what they were like when placed on grass:

Hehhehehehehe!
So I was totally happy when I got to edit them..I found a few smiles too!
Gorgeous kiddie...Thanks..


2 comments:

  1. oh all of these are seriously wonderful photos.. even the tears are beautiful and melt my heart..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!! Celeste! I love them! I absolutely love them! My babies are so cute! I can't believe that you captured smiles and everything! I'm absolutely stunned and soooo happy! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete