Sunday, November 28, 2010

Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

I am so sick! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! On my birthday! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I have had the chills, the fever, the chills, the fever...Night time is the worst..I wake up after struggling to sleep with heat to be literally in a pool of my own sweat ( you may want to navigate away now if this makes you gagorama! But then you will miss my birthday happy snaps..Toss it up..Make a decision...) I have to strip, change PJ's,  gargle, recharge on panadol ( dr's orders..Bloody man doesn't want me to take the antibiotics he gave me the prescription for until Mon - to see if my body kicks it on its own..Is he freakin kidding me????)  then feed my little manny all while my teeth are chattering in my head..The chills are back. They are like an evil duo sitting on my shoulders one red and one white egging each other on.."You take her on now..I'm buggered.."
Last night I even spat my throat gargle over the bathroom mirror because my teeth were chattering that hard..(If you are still reading you were warned!)

Any who..The bright spots on my otherwise dark week, has been my family..My girls played quietly for three hours while I slept with Rylan today..My sweet, darling, cherubic, cruisy little manny has been quite simply awesome..Same goes for the other manny..Total rock. Took care of a HOUSE FULL of guests last night while I entertained from the couch... Check out my awesome gifties:
New leather nappy bag..awesome!
Flowers from Rodda
An oil painting of the statue Suzanna from the local botanic gardens painted by Pa..
And I left a LONG wishlist at the LSS..and scored the LOT. Awesome...
Plus a little smooch for my cruisy little blue babe..

Oh and I got this little beauty... I am very spoilt...





BUT...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I am STILL sick!!!!!!!!!!!
If you hung in their through my ugly graphic rant - WELL DONE!
I will leave you with this sentiment....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

2 comments:

  1. oh you poooor thing.. i would hug you but i am not close enough..(and i dont really want to catch anything.....sorry..haha!) but i do hope you are going to feel better very soon.. it sounds so nasty.. i hope hubby can stay around too and give you a hand..i hope the next post is much better... and if i were you i would just declare i want a rerun of your birthday so you can enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! How yucky being sick on your birthday. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete