Friday, November 26, 2010

Now..


How crazy am I?
Two posts in one day??
Plus a bit of scrapping?
All while under the weather.
Have a bit of a lergy..
Keeping myself topped up on throat gargle and panadol..
Any who...
This is my entry for the White With 1 November challenge: using yellow and white and jounalling directly on the layout.. All conditions fitted with my style and lellow - (yes..this is how Miss M says it - so this is how we all say it..) is right up my alley right now..
As is bunting and lace..
Hence the resulting finished piece!
Oh and before glimmermisting, I sprayed the back of the cardstock with a fine mist of water from my girls bottle that I use on their hair. It worked! No wonkiness and fairly flat too - only issue??
I FORGOT that there is conditioner IN that spray bottle to help with tangles!!!!!!!
So water -  or water and conditioner?
I'll leave it up to you!

4 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous.. a perfect color combo for a soft baby layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Treesa... love the softness to this LO and your bunting is gorgeous... what a beautiful little boy!! Thanks so much for joining in at WW1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Celeste...... Its Karen here, from the shop.... I just noticed on THE BOXX that today is you birthday.... so ***HAPPY BIRTHDAY*** and hoping you have a wonderful day....

    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Celeste, I have stumbled across your blog via WW1. Your work is gorgeous and your pics are just beautiful. You are now on my blog list for sure.

    ReplyDelete