Sunday, October 10, 2010

welcome william











My gorgeous best friend gave birth to her first baby last week.. a sweet little baby boy to hang with his little mate Rylan. I truly thought Tam and I would miss the chance to have kids together.. And here we are with little boys only one month apart in age!
Tamma and Ian  look pretty chuffed don't they? They are going to make the most beautiful family. Congratulations our friends..You are so very clever..Looking forward to getting to know Will....He is so very cute...
Love us xx

2 comments:

  1. He's divine...so much hair and gorgeous little wrinkly feet. Beautiful photos as usual Celeste. Congratulations guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord, now I'm all teary! I can't be clucky again ALREADY.....! He is so lovely, watching our four beautiful boys grow up together will be magical.

    ReplyDelete