Friday, June 25, 2010

Pretty Pippa..

I was inspired to edit this beautiful little poppet..by the dreadful amount of rain and cold outside my windows and also by a quick cuppa at Mel's this morning....  She was an easy model really and Mum dressed her so beautifully too.. I think Gina you should check out the Shabby Apple. You will seriously love the little girls clothes you find there! Mel and I were checking out the clothes this morning whilst having some serious fun with various actions and a new technique concerning backgrounds..All Mel and I did was follow Rebecca Cooper's instructions.. I came home inspired..Photographed some scrapbook paper and voila..Pippa has a beautiful spotty background instead of a plain wall..And in the last shot - a pretty pink pattern to go with the delightful pastel wash action I ran...
Don't you just love those big baby blues??
I mean seriously cute??

1 comment:

  1. That's so clev5er. Will have to go and check out those instructions!

    Gorgeous photos.

    Have a w-onderfl weekend.-=

    =Sory *9-r+6 son is helpign tpey :)

    ReplyDelete