Friday, March 19, 2010

Wide awake Will..


I haven't had a newborn shoot in a while..I haven't had a little blue one either..And isn't Will such a cutie??
Of course his Mum and i were desperate for him to nod off so we could contort his sweet little body into adorable poses..But do you think he would play along??

After a few feeds and outfit changes..It was becoming increasingly obvious he wanted to flash his gorgeous baby blues constantly..who was I to argue?

So I kept snapping away and I love them..


Mum wanted this one to immortalise what she called his 'werewolf'ears..Too funny..

My fave so far I think...Love the little hands..

And I love how blue his eyes became on this background..Having four girls means I am seriously light on for props and backdrops for little boys..Can you work out what I used?
There are more photos to come..But this is just a sneek peek for Rachel and her family..Hope you like them. I will post his few sleeping shots to prove he slept - for 5 entire minutes! Soon!

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment