Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Family of three...



It was a decidely pleasant evening, when I only had one child and his parents to photograph! I was very relaxed and young James was also a very willing participant - as these photos can attest..

I was finishing editing these photos yesterday. The photos at the green door were last. I turned off the computer and went to pick up the girls from school - and what did I note as I drove past that very door? Two workmen renovating it! How dare they? Very sad..But I am curious as to see what colour they redo it. So..This was thevery last family to be photographed in front of this cool old door..Lucky you..

1 comment:

  1. oh crap really? I haven't taken Tobeys photo in front of that door yet. They will probably paint it pink!!

    ReplyDelete