Monday, October 12, 2009

Sundays...

captured...
We have a tradition..We catch up most Sundays at Gran and Grumbles for breakfast. We then hover and hang about and the girls all play at a variety of things..Bikes, skipping, lego, gardening..We read the paper, have a nice coffee and chat...
I took these photos a couple of Sundays ago to document this, as Mum and Dad are moving to a new house very soon. It wil be sad to leave this house. It's the first home where all si of the girls have been together. Perhaps we will remember it as the 'baby days'..As they have all been in a high chair or been wrapped up to sleep here..They have all bathed, breastfed and had theier bums changed on the lounge room floor..
Onto the next phase I suppose..

2 comments:

  1. Lovely words...I think we will all miss it. It won't be quite the same, but we will continue at the new house. Great photos...love the flying baby lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still find my parents' house to be a safe haven, even today at the ripe old age of 44. There's just something about it, and I could totally relate to your post.

    Happy birthday to the twins!
    And happy 14months to the baby :)

    ReplyDelete