Saturday, July 11, 2009

Scrap therapy


Everyone needs a little scrap therapy. I know I do. My mojo is at an all time low. Plus I can't see my scrap table, for the crap on it. That in itself always makes being creative all that more sigh worthy....
*sigh*
See?
Anywho...Scrapping with Mel always helps with the mojo. So here are my creations from my 2 holiday scrap evenings with Mel. I like them. See the big bit of dictionary paper? From Mel's really big arse disctionary. So big, Tobey uses it as a stool! Totally non-archival - or really archival (very old book) depending on the way you look at it I suppose... and I really don't care! I like the way it looks!
But on the archival safe materials, both Mel and I had alot of fun playing with the new Basic Grey Lemonade range. The yellow lace bit at the bottom is from the new June Bug range. Neatly used to advantage by me, as Mel doesn't always cope so well with yellow products!
Took the girls ice skating in Bendigo today. Teeny weeny grannies on ice - the photos when I post them will explain it all...

1 comment:

  1. I only hope that I can make half-as-beautiful layouts when I have no mojo, lol.
    Love that bottom one with the dictionary paper - I'd love to have a dictionary that size.

    ReplyDelete