Saturday, February 7, 2009

OH..The Places You will Go...








I wasn't sure how I was going to feel when this day arrived. They are my babies. Even though I have another baby..
They were my little ones..My busyness, my mess, my little pair. Always with me, holding each of my hands. Occupying my entire day, with their needs from breastfeeds through to toilet training.
My time as a mother to twin babes is officially done..
Now I will start mt time as a mother of beautiful growing twin school girls and the challenges they will face being identical..Friendships, teachers, abilities...Oh my..
And don't they look so sweet???
Step lightly my loves,
let your little pairs of feet take you on whichever path you choose..



4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I had a very hard time holding it together just waving the little dudes off to pre-school this year - how am I going to manage the real deal next year?! I did have a few tears over your post, Cecil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Celeste, I can't believe they are at school already! Connor went off this year too...my baby baby!
    They are just so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so gorgeous! leroy went to school this year too! hope you are all ok and safe with the fires xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog, and I love it...your girls are darling. I am also a Mom to girls, only 2.

    ReplyDelete