Sunday, August 3, 2008

39 weeks







Thank Mel - for again taking some lovely snaps of me..These photos were taken at her new house and I spent my quality resting time editing them last night!!

The first few I ran a vanilla action on..The next a green and black one and the last was with a vintage action.. I am really pleased with them..

I do have a bit of fluid now though.. My face is decidely more puffy than the last photo shoot at 25 weeks! I have sock marks on my ankles these day s and the carpel tunnel in my hands is horrrendous! But blood pressure is still good!!

These will obviously be the last ones...On countdown mode now.. Feel more energised though..

No particular signs of imminent labour...But it is funny to think how close it is. I can remember thinking that I might not make Augst and here we are!

My measurements are catching up too.. I measured 37cm at 38 weeks..Will see how I go at doctors appointment this week..assuming I get to it!!

Bub's room is ready, cot change table, cradle all good to go. Picked up the new pram too and just need to get a clothes hanger thingy for all the itty bitty clothes and we are good to go!

Celeste xx

5 comments:

  1. Hehe... looking good lovey! I just noticed the painted toenails in one of the shots- how the heck did you manage to do that??

    Love how they have come up- I must admit you make my job a lot easier with your radiant pregnant smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Celeste, all the best as you near you babies delivery:-)
    from Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look how I always wished I looked at that stage of pregnancy!
    Good luck with bubs this weeks. Hope all goes well and can't wait to see the new addition!
    Deanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Celeste...so close! All the very best for the delivery hun. Can't wait to see baby pics real soon :)
    Kerryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!!
    please let us know when bubby arrives
    Hope you are doing ok and will be holding your angel real soon

    ReplyDelete