Sunday, April 13, 2008

My apologies to begin with...As my brother and Cindy ponted out the layout 'She' in the previous post is not of their darling daughter Sophia,as I had stated..But my darlng daughter Grace.. Photo taken on Boxing Day 07 and created using alot of the lovely new 'Animal Cracker' range from Making Memories - in part to prove you don't have to be scrapping a bub to ake the papers work...

Now I will post Sophia..Looking divinely cool in her shades.. Photo also taken on Boxing Day.. Layout inspired by the lovely and talented Jamie Waters


On the non-scrapping front I am 23 weeks gone...Getting bigger by the day. Have finished a pregnancy journal..with space left to put in the remainder of my journey...BUT it's going away to be published..So I will post it a later date...

Bought a Holden Monterey 4WD today... OOOOohhhh...7 seats... The changes are beginning..

Have also cleared out my half of our walk in robe to accomodate my 'new' scrapping space... and today Rodda put a net on the roof of the toyroom for all their teddies - to accomodate their art table..which also has to vacate the room for bubs....

Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are getting very organised for bubs arrival chickie
    Is it definetly one????
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celeste! Love your last few layouts here! Superb creations!! Don't you look fantastic in that photo too! Hope you're having a good pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty girl ! I love this layout ! Bravo

    ReplyDelete