Tuesday, July 17, 2007

LSBS cybercrop





The Little Scrapbook Shop had it's July CC this past weekend and I got heaps of the challenges done - Just for a change...

I am thanful to have finally scrapped HAllie's first day of school photos, it looks so summery in th shots and outside at the mo' it is snowing. LOL! That's what you get for waiting to scrap photos for 6 months!!

I love the photo of my Mum and Sophia. YOu had to incorporate a splash of colour for that challenge - thanks Michelle!

The "Kids are..." is my challenge and everyone over at the LSBS did an awesome job of doing this one!!

So there is my little share for the day....
I will be back with photos of my girlies in the snow later!!
Gotta love living at the base of a mountain!!!

1 comment:

  1. Snowing! brrrrr

    Gorgeous layouts. I only managed to get ONE done. lol

    ReplyDelete