Thursday, March 1, 2007

QUICKIE POST

My life in a nutshell for two days:

netball
playgroup
swimming lessons
kinder
school
visiting papa
school
scrapbooking classes
car repairs
groceries
housework
multiple birth ASS antenatal night organisation
sausage sizzle org
MBA State Agm org
kinder family fun night

And not necessarily in that order.... Crazy busy and it will continue over into the weekend....Ho hum....Wonder if I'll get any scrapping done..

FK and SM have been fighting over my LO's of late..SM missed out on this last one but scooped the previous 2...Then I get a mysterious email from SM saying that they were disappointed as they had soemthing special plannned for this most recent one..

Yikes! Could I have missed out on a cover???
It's amazing where you mind goes.....LOL

Night night

Celeste xx

No comments:

Post a Comment